This Process Scientist’s role are to support the Tullamore facility. The role is initially a 1
year contract position.
The successful candidate will be involved in
- Execute production operations (e.g., manufacturing, equipment cleaning, equipment set-up,
maintenance, among others) and strictly follow procedures.
- Ensure to fill production records properly
- Write procedures and other documents, including amendments
- Participate in the development and optimisation of processing operations
- Participate in the troubleshooting instrumental and technological problems.
- Liaise with analytical/other relevant department personnel during manufacturing activities, optimization and scale-up.
- Preparation of reports and summaries.
- Comply with cGMP internal procedures.
- Preparation of documents using change control system.
- Perform training as per internal procedures
- Communicate progress on actions to project team lead and/or senior management as required
- Participate in team meetings and work according to agreed timelines.
- Third Level – Degree or higher in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences or related life science degree; engineering background also possible
- 0-2 years of pharma industry experience
- Proactive, innovative with good problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, collaborative, communication (written and verbal) and timemanagement skills are essential.
- Results and Performance driven
- Strong knowledge of GMP requirements
- Experience manufacturing of solid oral dosage forms desirable
How to apply
Suitable Candidates should submit a CV and cover letter by close of business, December 9th, 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org
The salary is negotiable and dependant on the experience of the successful candidate